Thursday, December 6, 2012
This thing still exists?
Wow I can't believe that this thing still exists. I can't believe that I even made it in the first place. Well since I rediscovered my blog I decided I might as well write a little something. I guess it has been around 2 years since I made a post so I guess catching up isn't really an option. When I created it, I lived on 9th and 9th in the burrow with abs, sean, and aubree. Crazy how that seems like a lifetime ago. Since then I've lived in an appartement with abraham who is ENGAGED, lived at mama vics "hobo mansion", and now I am living all the way around the world in Montpellier, France. Has it really been that long? When I read all my old posts my first reaction is to laugh because they are so ridiculous along with hide in my shirt sleeve and close my eyes, also because they are so absurd. But then I realized that during that period in my life I was happier than I ever have been so maybe there is some correlation to goofy posts. Peut-etre aprés cette post je écrirai en français, meme si je ne peux pas m'exprimer tres bien. Et aussi je ne sais pas comment d'utiliser les accents pour les certains lettres. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment